Nether Whitacre also known as Whitacre Inferior

Location

The village is 3 miles north-east of Coleshill

Church

St Giles

St Giles Church, Nether Whitacre

History

The village was called Witecore in the Domesday Book of 1086. Most of the present buildings in the village are modern, but the church was built in the 16th century and was restored on the 1870’s

Links

Nether Whitacre Parish Council