The memorial was originally in the grounds of Vicarage Street School but it was moved to St Nicolas Churchyard about 1985. It commemorates masters and boys who died. The inscription reads as follows:
Remember Before God
The Souls of the Masters and of the Old Boys
of the Vicarage Street School Nuneaton
Who Fell in the Great War
1914 – 1918
May They Rest in Peace
Needs photo and Excel sheet